Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9:49 AM
Subject: [HCDX] R Quillabamba and R Logos

PERU
Last night I heard a very good signal of Radio Quillabamba, Peru on
5025kHz here in the middle of Europe:
from May 15   2335UTC  to  May 16  0050UTC

Radio Rebelde CUB was silent on this frequency so I could listen to a long
portion of Rosario on Radio Quillabamba until 0002UTC when IDs started (5
IDs within 1 minute!) followed by info programming, often mentioning
Quillabamba.
My recording is here:
https://app.box.com/s/e2db0m1lbqw44g0tho1lj57kadv1yfrk

PERU
Radio Logos, Chazuta, Peru on 4810kHz heard last night (May15/16) around
midnight UTC here in the middle of Europe. The signal was weak but clear
with LSB.

Karel Honzik, CZE