** ANGUILLA. 11775, Nov 2 at 1551 check, Caribbean Beacon / DGS / PMS /
University Network is gone again (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CHINA [non]. 15700, Nov 2 at 1400, S9+20 CRI English via CUBA is already
(under)modulating! Unlike long delay yesterday (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 6185, Nov 2 at 0603, XEPPM is still on with drama in Spanish, as
nominal closure is around midnight local, now UT -6. Off by recheck at 0614,
not only modulation but carrier too (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** NORTH AMERICA. 6960, Nov 1 at 2336, JBA carrier; also one at 2337 on 4065,
as I am hunting for pirates. Anything reported there? Not today, but yesterday
on 6960:
https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,38403.0.html
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** ROMANIA. 6035-6040-6045, Nov 1 at 0606, DRM noise blending into Cuban
jamming from 6030. This semihour only, RRI Galbeni is scheduled in French to
France on 6040-DRM (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 4103-CW, Nov 2 at 0615, JBA, W in Morse and various unreadable dits;
so weak I can`t pinpoint the frequency exactly. As in previous report, it`s the
Wind Beacon in the SE California desert, listed as 4102.3, but I think it was
closer to 4103 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. WORLD OF RADIO 1902 monitoring: confirmed Wednesday November 1 at
2100 on WBCQ, 7490.016v-AM, good. Also confirmed Wed Nov 1 at 2335 the 2330 on
WBCQ 9331.44v-CUSB, fair. (Both will be one UT hour later from next week). Next:
Thu 2230   WRMI 5850 to NW [NEW]
Thu 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Fri 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Sat 0729   HLR  6190-CUSB to WSW
Sat 1531   HLR  7265-CUSB to WSW
Sat 1930v  WA0RCR 1860-AM ND
Sat 2130   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Sat 2300   WRMI 11580 to NE
Sun 0200   WRMI 11580 to NE
Sun 0315v  WA0RCR 1860-AM ND
Sun 1130   HLR  9485-CUSB to WSW

[un-DST time shifts start here:]

Mon 0030   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Mon 0400v  WBCQ 5130v Area 51 to WSW
Mon 0430   WRMI 9955 to SSE
Tue 0030   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Tue 0030   WRMI 7730 to WNW
Tue 2030   WRMI 11580 to NE, 9455 to WNW
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 15610, Nov 1 at 1804, WEWN English is reactivated, S5-S8, having been
unheard on this or night frequency 11520 for about a week.

Checking again because John Figliozzi, Halfmoon NY, asked the DXLD yg at 1736
UT November 1: ``Is it just me or does WEWN have one of the dirtiest
transmitters on the bands? I’m getting distorted audio up to 1300 kHz away from
and both sides from nominal. Has anyone complained? Has there been a response?``

They got back on the air, but transmitter still out of order, apparently. The
fundamental signal is so weak here that I hear no sign of that. When this
transmitter would inboom with sporadic-E help, we could tell it was dirty, but
normally not that dirty. See my previous report about contradictory schedules
showing 12065 and 9470 at 09-12-15.

Also audible poor-fair Nov 2 at 1434 on 15610 only; and at 1552, much weaker
than even more RCC neighbor 15620, Vatican about to conclude relaying Veritas
back to Mideast in Filipino from 1500 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 5830, Nov 2 at 0609, PPPP is back on from WTWW-1, which had been
missing from night as well as day 9475 frequency for several days. 9475 also
active at 1605 Nov 2. Dead gospel huxters are really reviving, DGS also on
Anguilla; anything to do with Hallowe`en?? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** U S A. 17775, Nov 2 at 1400, no signal from KVOH, and still none as
constantly monitored until 1440; meanwhile, Cuba dead air on 17730 and the
Saudi frequencies on 16m are in well.

Not rechecked until 1550: now it`s on, blasting in with overmodulation
distortion during praise music and screaming, and splattering out at least
plus/minus 13 kHz (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 13558, Nov 2 at 1437, JBA traces of CW, nothing else on the HIFER
band. LWCA roster lists five just above or below 13558, including one I have
heard before, MTI Stone Mountain, GA, but it`s way out of frequency order,
13557.375 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 1611 UT November 2