Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

I have sent the following email to the station:

"It would be very special if you put on air an additional low power transmission on 7325 kHz, the original frequency of Atlantic 2000. It could be possible?. It would be a very nice way to pay homage to 40 years of station history. "

Here the replay of the station:

"Yes, it's possible. Try this Monday, June 6th at 0830 UTC on 7325 kHz or around. It will be a replay of our very first broadcast on shortwave of the 6th of June 1982. "