First up - the stimulus showdown!

Tonight the House is expected to pass the President's $825 billion stimulus
package. The big question now - will President Obama's recent overtures to
Republicans win him bipartisan support? We'll bring the debate to you from
Reps. Darrell Issa (R-CA) and Barbara Lee (D-CA).

For more on Obama's push:
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/01/28/washington/AP-Obama-Economy.html

Next up - what exactly is the economic stimulus package? What does it mean for
the average American? More jobs? We'll ask Jim Cramer, host of CNBC's "Mad
Money," to break it down for us.

For a breakdown of the stimulus:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/business/economy/28leonhardt.html

And does it seem like Democrats are calling a lot of attention to conservative
radio's Rush Limbaugh these days? Is this a strategic move or is Rush the real
leader of the GOP? Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey (R-TX) and Salon's
Joan Walsh will weigh in.

For more on Limbaugh:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/28/dems-launch-anti-limbaugh-petition/

Plus, Obama's pick for Attorney General, Eric Holder, is expected to win
confirmation soon. Could this mean bad news for Karl Rove? We'll explain that
one with New York Times columnist Bob Herbert and MSNBC's Michelle Bernard in
the Politics Fix.

For more on Holder:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/01/eric-holder-hea.html

And on the Hardball Sideshow - Obama wants Washington to toughen up! We'll
bring you what he said this morning. You won't want to miss this!

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's Hardblogger.