First up - Lost and Found.

Today, Governor Mark Sanford (R-SC) admitted to an extramarital affair and
tendered his resignation as Chairman of the Republican Governors' Assocation.
Here to discuss the political fallout are MSNBC Political Analyst Howard
Fineman and Dan Rather, host and managing editor of HDNet's "Dan Rather
Reports."

For more on Gov. Sanford, go to:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/06/south-carolinas-gov-sanford-admits-to-affair.html

Next up - Fallen Politicians.  We're taking a look at the good, the bad, and
the ugly of U.S. political sex scandals with Democratic Strategist Steve
McMahon and former Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell.

For more on political scandals, go to:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jQ7_25-eKs8eU2rs504vDLRpD6dAD990LIN80

Plus - A GOP Curse for 2012? Recent scandals have taken several promising GOP
candidates out of the running for the 2012 elections. Who moves up in the
Republican presidential contender line of succession?  We'll ask NBC's Chuck
Todd and Washington Post.com columnist Chris Cillizza to analyze.

For more on the 2012 Election, go to:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/06/24/1976019.aspx

And finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll ask MSNBC Political Analyst Jim Warren
and the Politico's Jonathan Martin here to provide further insight into
Governor Sanford's shocking revelation.

For more on the Governor's announcement, go to:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/06/24/1976326.aspx