I forgot to mention that you can set ScreenMan as your preferred editor in the New Person file when you set yourself up as the system manager. There is a lot more that can be done with ScreenMan, but I am not familiar with how that is done so I hope someone else, like Thurman, will comment about that.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Hazami, Raied
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 6:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hardhats-members] How to access ScreenMan

I have SemiViva 0.4 installed and I know how to run the listener until I get in to this point:

I know that I can type D Q^DI to get in to FileMan, but I would like to use ScreenMan.

Second question, is ScreenMan able to view any module, such as Lab and Pharmacy.

Third question I typed the following:

GTM> D ^XUP

Access Code:

What is the access code for this?