1. I would like to propse that OpenVistA not be held
to VA programming standards.  The 10k code limitation
and requirement that ALL VARIABLES BE IN UPPERCASE are
two factors that jump to mind that I would not be
happy to be bound to.
2. I think that screenman is better than
roll-and-scroll, but it is still not completely
intuitive.  I have not read the manuals, but I assume
that it takes a bit of work to set up the screenman
forms.  If it were easier, I suspect that it would
have been more completely implementated.
3. I think that mixing M and C code might get a bit
messy.  I'd like to try it for a few add on modules,
but I don't know about anything deeper.  One place I
could see this really shine would be the menu system.
I think it would be fairly straightforward to have the
menu system appear in a GUI box.

Kevin