On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Bill Walton wrote:

A. Forrey wrote:
/snip/
Discussions are underway with World VistA
about work with the clinical lab specialty societies
to address these issues in concert with society
educational forums and other meetings.

Really?!?!?! I thought this was where we'd hear about stuff like that. Or is there a seperate, secret WV forum we "peons" just don't get to know about? Is this type of info just "club members only" type info? Or what? Do any of the WV folks have *any* idea what a proper OSS community looks like?" WV is really starting to look like just the other side of the same coin to me.

Really! But remeber there's no Instant Nirvana and these disciplines have perspectives that you dont and that VistA experts ahve information that others must ddigest. Perhaps in the society that you are afmilair with everyone expects instannt servce but I suggest that you be receptive to working on this and not appear as a "guru" to whom every thing is apparetnt. You have much to offer but meet other halfway.

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/guidepromo.tmpl _______________________________________________ Hardhats-members mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hardhats-members