At the World VistA conference, Norman Dodd helped me
install VPE on one of my machines.  Now I'm hooked,
and want it on my other machine as well.

But I'm having trouble installing it.  I need some
help.

Here is what I am getting:

[kdt0p];~/Downloads/VPE>ls
VPE_12_ReadMe.txt  VPE_12_Rtns.MGR  VPE_12_Rtns.PRD
VPE_72.pdf
[kdt0p];~/Downloads/VPE>dos2unix VPE_12_Rtns.MGR
dos2unix: converting file VPE_12_Rtns.MGR to UNIX
format ...
[kdt0p];~/Downloads/VPE>dos2unix VPE_12_Rtns.PRD
dos2unix: converting file VPE_12_Rtns.PRD to UNIX
format ...
[kdt0p];~/Downloads/VPE>cd ..
[kdt0p];~/Downloads>cd ..
[kdt0p];~>sh runvista

Starting GT.M VistA
-------------------
FYI, here are relevant defined variables:

gtm_dist=/usr/local/gtm
gtm_log=/usr/local/gtm/log
gtmgbldir=/home/kdt0p/OpenVista_UserData/g/mumps.gld
gtm_vista=/home/kdt0p/OpenVista_UserData
gtmroutines=/home/kdt0p/OpenVista_UserData/o(/home/kdt0p/OpenVista_UserData/r
/usr/local/gtm) /usr/local/gtm()
vista_home=vista_home

Entering GT.M system now...

GTM>d ^%RI

Routine Input Utility - Converts RO file to *.m files.

Formfeed delimited <No>?
Input device: <terminal>:

Output directory : /usr/local/OpenVistA/r/

Routine: /home/kdt0p/Downloads/VPE/VPE_12_Rtns.MGR
Routine:

Restored 0 lines in 0 routines.

Any ideas?

Thanks