D ^%RI and follow the prompts and give it a path.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Toppenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] Trouble installing VPE

The .pdf file is a user's guide.  Doesn't say how to
install.

The readme file that accompanies the install files has
this to say:

      The Victory Programmer Environment consists of 2
files that are saved in MSM format,
      but that can be read by the MUMPS
implementations mentioned below.

          VPE_12_Rtns.MGR . . . Programmer Shell & VPE
Modules
          VPE_12_Rtns.PRD . . . Fileman files that
support some modules

[snip instructions for Cache', MSM etc.]

      GTM SYSTEMS
      Load both VPE_12_Rtns.MGR and VPE_12_Rtns.PRD
into your GTM
      environment. DO ^ZVEMBLD for setup instructions.
If you encounter the
      message "THIS IS NOT THE MANAGER UCI", select
YES to continue.
      Next, DO ^VEEMINIT to setup Fileman files
(optional).

My problem is that I don't know how to load routines
into my GTM environment.  It seems that the
instructions assume that I will know how to do this.

Kevin

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Did the manual not help you?

gtmroutines=/home/kdt0p/OpenVista_UserData/o(/home/kdt0p/OpenVista_UserData/

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSI/go/ins0030000001msi/direct/01/