Yes, that is correct Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of steven
mcphelan
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 3:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] PARAMETER : "WNS"

I have not upgraded to 5.0 yet as the VA is still at 4.1.16.  The VA
supposedly is not going to 5.0 but rather will jump right to v5.1.  I have
played with the idea of converting my system to 5.0.  But at the same time I
had some concerns about developing in an environment which the VA is not
currently running.

So Elsie, I take it that you are saying you are running Cache 5.0 and when
you D ^%G you get the device prompt as before.  You pressed <ENTER> and were
then presented with the Parameters prompt?  Is this correct?  Under 4.1.x
you would get a Right Margin prompt instead of the Parameters prompt.