I can get Nancy setup as a Hardhats volunteer so she can have a webpage at Hardhats that she can maintain...  ;-)

Sorry, Nancy, I felt compelled to remove any technique hurdles so you could make a clear and informed decision...  ;-0  ;->

Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
Someone from my group was grumbling recently that VistA is going to be a bad option for our group because is it "old technology."

And then Bhaskar posts regarding a Thai Bank converting to GT.M.  And Nancy regularly posts ongoing news about VistA etc.

Could we start a subpage on the WorldVistA web site that lists these news stories, so I could take someone there and show them at a glance all the ongoing activity?  It would help prove that M / VistA is not "dead".

I'd like to nominate Nancy to be the one to regularly add to such a page.. :-)   Nancy, you can thank me later.  LOL!

Kevin

Do you Yahoo!?

Greg Kreis    http://www.PioneerDataSys.com

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet."  -William Gibson