You might want to point out that if MUMPS is old technology, why is KAISER betting it's EHR on it (EPIC Systems - Cache VAR).

http://www.linuxmednews.org/linuxmednews/1044413727/index_html

I've read some bad press about UK's National EHR lately but on a positive note for MUMPS, IDX is a major software vendor (Another Cache VAR)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Toppenberg
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 6:31 AM
To: Hardhats Sourceforge
Subject: [Hardhats-members] We need a news stories library

Someone from my group was grumbling recently that VistA is going to be a bad option for our group because is it "old technology."

And then Bhaskar posts regarding a Thai Bank converting to GT.M.  And Nancy regularly posts ongoing news about VistA etc.

Could we start a subpage on the WorldVistA web site that lists these news stories, so I could take someone there and show them at a glance all the ongoing activity?  It would help prove that M / VistA is not "dead".

I'd like to nominate Nancy to be the one to regularly add to such a page.. :-)   Nancy, you can thank me later.  LOL!

Kevin

Do you Yahoo!?