Nancy,

When you see the phrase "allows any language to use
Broker", this usually means that they have developed a
COM object.  Most languages have methods to interface
with a COM object.  If you are using visual basic, and
the COM object has been registered, then the object is
probably already available in VB.

Kevin

--- "Nancy E. Anthracite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.va.gov/vdl/VistA_Lib/Infrastructure/Remote_Proc_Call_Broker_(RPC)/xwb1_1p26dg.pdf