Iam trying to install the Healthevet desktop framework in vista,
 using the cache database,vistalink also installed
 At the time of adding a patient where the datas are saving ? in
 Austin or in the localhost M'server?

 After adding the patient also the healthevet desktop shows as 'no
 patient found" is it because of not admitting the patient ? i tried
 that also but at the end of the admitting process it asks for a"
 PRIMARY PHYSICIAN:" I added a provider to it but its not taking, it says
"select active
 providers only"
 which command gives us the active providers ?

 at the time of adding a patient also it shows the error like "Could
 not connect to MPI or Timed Out".

 what we have to do to install the CCOW components in HealtheVet Desktop
framework? Is there any documentation? do i need any other configuration to get
the chart view in healthevet desktop components

 can anyone help me

revathy