I agree that big is often bad (from my perspective).
But I think that they are better than the "other" big
player (Microsoft).  I would feel as safe with a
Microsoft Office Chart as I would installing Microsoft
Wallet on my computer.

But someone somehow has to get conformity going.
Sometimes this requires marketing muscle, sometimes it
just means innovation (like HTML and Netscape).

Kevin
--- "Gilbert, Francis S.   WCO"