Nick,

Thanks for you help so far.

I have explored the DRUG ENTER/EDIT option (option:
PSA DRUG ENTER/EDIT) and found that I could
laboriously load up my forumulary with the drugs one
at a time -- clearly impossible for a full forumulary
(too many)

Then I found the option to Merge National Drug file
Datas into Local File (option: PSNMGR).  I did this,
and there were no errors.  Somewhere along the way I
created a "pharmacy" out of which to work in the
OUTPATIENT SITE file.  Now, when I got to the DRUG
ENTER/EDIT option, there are 5173 drugs loaded.

But when I go into Fileman, and look inthe PHARMACY
ORDERABLE ITEM file, it is completely empty.

Any ideas about how to get this populated?

Thanks
Kevin