Greg,

I finally ended up with this, and it seems to do the trick when I tie it to
a print-type menu option.  I want to report just instances of where one
sub-field equals another sub-sub-field.  Any additional comments are
certainly welcome.

TST>D Q^DI

VA FileMan 22.0

Select OPTION: PRINT FILE ENTRIES

OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: PRINT TEMPLATE// 458  TIME & ATTENDANCE RECORDS
                                          (281 entries)
SORT BY: PAY PERIOD//
START WITH PAY PERIOD: FIRST// 04-12
GO TO PAY PERIOD: LAST// 04-12
  WITHIN PAY PERIOD, SORT BY: 1  EMPLOYEE  (multiple)
  EMPLOYEE SUB-FIELD: 10  DAY #  (multiple)
  DAY # SUB-FIELD: APP. SUPERVISOR=TIMEKEEPER POSTING
    WITHIN APP. SUPERVISOR=TIMEKEEPER POSTING, SORT BY:
STORE IN 'SORT' TEMPLATE: ZZBBSEARCH1
  Are you adding 'ZZBBSEARCH1' as a new SORT TEMPLATE? No// Y  (Yes)
  No existing text
  Edit? NO// YES

==[ WRAP ]==[ INSERT ]=============< DESCRIPTION
>===========[ <PF1>H=Help ]====
Search template for APP. SUPERVISOR = TIMEKEEPER POSTING fields in T&A
file.

<=======T=======T=======T=======T=======T=======T=======T=======T=======T>==
====

SHOULD TEMPLATE USER BE ASKED 'FROM'-'TO' RANGE FOR 'PAY PERIOD'? NO// y
YES
FIRST PRINT FIELD: .01  PAY PERIOD
THEN PRINT FIELD: 1  EMPLOYEE  (multiple)
  THEN PRINT EMPLOYEE SUB-FIELD: 2  APP. SUPERVISOR
  THEN PRINT EMPLOYEE SUB-FIELD: 10  DAY #  (multiple)
    THEN PRINT DAY # SUB-FIELD: 102  TIMEKEEPER POSTING
    THEN PRINT DAY # SUB-FIELD:
  THEN PRINT EMPLOYEE SUB-FIELD:
THEN PRINT FIELD:
Heading: TIME & ATTENDANCE RECORDS LIST  Replace ... With T&A Check
  Replace
   T&A Check
STORE PRINT LOGIC IN TEMPLATE: ZZBBPRINT1
  Are you adding 'ZZBBPRINT1' as a new PRINT TEMPLATE? No// Y  (Yes)
START AT PAGE: 1//
DEVICE: