Chris,

If you (and others) are serious about that, then there
needs to be a formal structure for doing so. Someone
(ideally you) would need to be a project manager to
approve additions to the WorldVista-Fileman project.
I wonder if we could use CVS technology as well.

I don't have enough experience to do anything other
than small changes here and there.  But I think it is
time for the community to step forward on this issue.

Kevin

=== message truncated ===

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com