Peter;

   How wedded are you to Fedora??   Try downloading the Live VivA ISO and
burn a disk.  Try booting off of the disk you burn from the ISO and then
click on the install to the harddrive ICON.  It goes up pretty easy if you
don't get too fancy.  Morphix becomes  There are a couple of modification I
made in the "vista" install script that you will find in
/usr/local/OpenVistA/ that I will make available.   Right now, just don't
forget to run D ^DINIT .  Most of the inputs are defaulted already.

  I've been installing this ISO most of  the weekend on a couple of
machines.   Am spending a lot of time looking for a decent partition-level
backup that might make creating new replacements fast and easy.  The Live CD
is cool, but if you could just layer in the pre-established partitions back
in to recover to a known point, we would really have something.  I have
looked at g4l (no guarantees and pretty unstable) and SystemImage (more
stable and easier from the reading/Also has been reported to work over the
net),  autoinstall (pulled, but notinstalled), and fai to name a few.

  I can call you from the VA hospital in the morning and talk you through
it, if you can send me your phone number.   Send me your phone number to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you don't want to publish it here.  I can't send mail
on my private account from work, but I should be able to help talk you
through it.

     Best wishes;   Chris Richardson