Kevin,
You've talked about sample filer programs? what
exactly are they and how could i get to them and which
are related to surgical reports?

I feel that the missing link is the transcriptionist.
i wonder how he writes in the dictation.
So basically it comesdown to how is the transcription
entered, or received by
  upload?
Nick

=== message truncated ===