I think it does sound like it is just a way to cart the images around.  Not
having an iPOD, I am surprised that it has that much memory, etc., but it is
good that it is bringing this project out of obscurity.  It will be
interesting to see  how things fall out with the AFD because I think what I
was told when I contacted them was pretty over the top in terms of excessive
regulation.  In addition, I have tried 3 times to get clarification of a
point in my conversation with one of their regulators who planned to "get
back to me" after he researched the issue, and I have not gotten a reply by
email or in response to voice mail messages.

Does the iPOD have a USB interface with the computer?