Nick:

Could you clarify what you mean by "integrated"?  Do you want to forward
MailMan-received mail messages to an external Internet-based e-mail account,
or are your needs a little more complicated?  The forwarding capacity is
already built into the system.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did.
Not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Floyd Dennis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 2/9/05 11:58 PM, "Greg Woodhouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mailman uses SMTP for network mail. So, in other words, the anwer is
> yes.
>
> --- Nick James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Can Mailman be integrated with other Internet mailing
>> systems?
>>
>> Nick
<snip>