-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Richardson
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 2:34 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] How to obtain a write access of "^" ?

Stephen;

Then that sounds like the loading of this field is programatic (data
loaded
at the time of the action being recorded) and doesn't use Fileman to
Fill
the field.  That would keep most users (except for programmers) from
changing the data.  Interesting business rule.  I see the value of it.