From: Kevin Toppenberg [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:25:47 -0800 (PST)
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Unable to access providers

Usha,

This is because you are not the only one using the
database.  I believe that other things, like the TCP
listener (XWBTCP) is spawned as a separate process.
When I have everything up (i.e. taskman running
etc.)and I do ps -all | grep mumps , from a linux
prompt, then I see about 5 processes running.  So I
think what is happening is that your rundown is
unsuccessful.  Then, when you turn off your computer,
those processes are killed.  Then the rundown works.

Kevin

=== message truncated ===