On Tuesday 08 March 2005 03:18, Nancy Anthracite wrote:
> Just because it says "Locked with " next to something in a menu does not me
> it is currently locked.
> Have you seen the instructions on Kevin's web site about how to assign
> yourself every key?  http://www.geocities.com/kdtop3/ under "Adding
> Security Keys"?

Yes, I have assigned my SA account the long list of keys, but I have also read
that assigning your self keys may not automatically grant access to said menu
items.  I have done some looking around the keys management menus to try to
learn more.

> Did you look at D ^ZTMON to be sure Taskman shut down all of the way?

no

> Have you gone through beyond step 31 in the Install instructions on the
> Hardhats web site for Installation on Cache to be sure all of those things
> are OK?

I will go back to hardhats and double check.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com