The setup of the enviornment of FOIA gold DVD is different than the HUI
project had it set up.  I think that Bhaskar has done them all the same way,
and I thin it is that VistA is in /usr/local/OpenVistA - or maybe some other
directory like /usr/local/FOIAGold in this case, and gtm is in /usr/local/gtm
and that vista is a shell script that starts things up.  perhaps you can hunt
around the directory structure and check it out.  In this case, this is the
VA release and nothing is preconfigured, so you need to make a sysadmin,
etc., by starting at about step 31 in the instructions on the Hardhats web
site.  Mark is just a little ahead of you and is posting instructions on the
new wiki site for Open Forum at http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/  .
Kevin Toppenberg also has an installation program I am sure he would like you
to test if you would like.  See the Hardhats mailing list Archive from about
6 PM yesterday at

If this doesn't get you straightened out, let me know and I will see if I can
help.