Great suggestion Nancy....I will put a "Wine tasting" workshop in the agenda for next week...BYOC (bring your own code)....I will supply the cheese....as you can tell by my humour I have an endless supply of it.....

J.

Nancy Anthracite wrote:
I think if we can better define the problem, that one of us, and I will do it if everyone would like that, can post the particulars on one of the wine mailing lists that I found yesterday. There are some real experts on those lists, just like on this list, but I don't know enough to ask a proper question yet. Maybe at the meeting we can get this better defined and then post something.