OK.  Great. This sounds do-able.

Is there any interest in trying to get the
SemiVivA/VivA distros preconfigured?  I think it would
greatly help new users.

We could write a short application that changes the
few machine-specific database entries.

I would really like to get this done by the end of the
Boston conference?  Is anyone willing to sit down with
me then to achieve this?

For a basic config, I would like to see generic names
put in for institution etc.  And also VPE.

Perhaps Bhaskar could then help us wrap the files up
into a distribution.

Anyone willing to help?  Or is such a project off
target?

Kevin