Greg,

It seems like I had this same question about a month ago.  I think that it turned out to not be formally documented (?).  You might try doing a search of the archive for ^DD.  I'd do it, but I don't have time right now.

Kevin

Gregory Woodhouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not referring to the 0-node of the field definition, but the
0-node at the file level (e.g., ^DD(19,0)).

====
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]