> As far as I can understand, the routine does not ask for a registration
> time.
> After taking the PATIENT NAME from the user, it displays the different
> screens and then the following message is displayed.
>
> CONSISTENCY CHECKER TURNED OFF!!
> Patient is exempt from Copay.
>
> And the it returns to the GT.M prompt.
>
> Usha

Usha,
Anytime a VistA program returns arbitrarily to the GT.M prompt, I am wary.
In contrast to some MUMPS implementations, GT.M does not write the error
variables to the string if code flow generates an error and returns to
the prompt.

When this occurs, I usually use the ZSHOW "*" command and look at the system
variables. The variable $ZSTATUS is usually indicative of an error, if
one has occurred.

Could you tell us if you got an error when it returned?

David