Just realized I have more than one null. Here is one for nt and one for
gt.m:

NUMBER: 8                               NAME: NULL
  $I: //./nul                           ASK DEVICE: YES
  ASK PARAMETERS: NO                    SIGN-ON/SYSTEM DEVICE: YES
  LOCATION OF TERMINAL: NT SYSTEM       SUBTYPE: C-VT100
  TYPE: TERMINAL

NUMBER: 40                              NAME: GTM-UNIX-NULL
  $I: /dev/null                         SIGN-ON/SYSTEM DEVICE: NO
  LOCATION OF TERMINAL: Bit Bucket (GT.M-Unix)
MNEMONIC: GTM-LINUX-NULL
MNEMONIC: NULL
  SUBTYPE: P-OTHER                      TYPE: TERMINAL