Guess what guys and gals, be prepared because when VistA-Office comes out, we
will be discovered anew, and we will be seeing newbies like never before.
Most of them will be running on Cache and Windows.

So, Thurman, you are going to be an important resource because there are a
bunch on this list that won't be able to help much with those Cache
questions.

Condolences to Lloyd.  If he has a hard with this list now, it will only get
worse.  I think it is going to be like being a movie star.  You think it is
neat to be discovered until you are, and then you want some privacy!