From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Renee Cannon
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 6:53 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] CPRSchart not connection from remote client

Hi

If I run CPRSchart 1.0.5.28 on the same machine as VistA, I am able to connect.  If I run from a remote machine, the login screen never appears.  I have a port listener on the server, and I see the client reaching it so I think my HOSTS file (on the client) is OK.  I have the same port open on my client firewall… what else should I check?

Thank you,

Renee