Hi all,

I am playing with CPRS 1.0.24.27. And I wanted to display only outpatient and inpatient medications under the "Meds" tab. What I have currently is - Outpatient, Non-VA and Inpatient medications displayed. what should I do?

Also, I worked with the "Write Orders" and got rid of the Non-VA meds in the write orders list. But, not sure what to do with the "Meds" tabs Non-VA Medications. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
MB