I wonder, has anyone given serious thought to having a CPRS client connect to
the RPC
broker via HTTPS (HTTP + SSL)? That would seem to me to be the ideal solution
for
connecting internet accessible services.

I was thinking that it might not be at all difficult to provide the RPC
interface via
M2Web (modified slightly to be web compatible). If so, could the CPRS client or
the Java
client be readily modified to work with it?

Jim.