If there is no primary menu, ^ZU should print out an error message and exit immediately. You can't sign in this way without having a primary menu.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery