Mexican laws may be different, but for me, showing any
real patient name says "this person has some medical
problem, and is seeing Dr. Toppenberg."  I consider
both of these facts to be confidential.

If it is a public persona, and you don't reveal any
private info, you probably are OK.  The real question
is, what would Frida say if you asked her?  She may
not want her name on the internet.

Kevin