On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 13:31 -0400, Nancy Anthracite wrote:
> The Crossover office folks would fix it to run on Wine were they to get the
> funding.  That was the plan, it just never got that far.  They are eager to
> work with us again if things work out and I hope they do as we had a great
> time working together.

But that doesn't answer the real issue. Is a version of CPRS limping
along under Crossover Office/WINE something you could stand in front of
a CIO of a hospital, look him in the eye, and in good faith offer as a
viable option for a desktop Linux deployment? It isn't for me.

And if that isn't the goal, and the goal is just to be able to run
*something*, then redirecting those funds towards something better, and
suggesting VMWare or a similar solution sounds like a better idea.

--Todd