On 7/30/05, Joseph Dal Molin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve,

Please take the test and tell us if you believe there are biases in it.
If you feel there are any we will address them. Our objective is to
include as many qualified vendors as possible.

Not to be overly critical, but was releasing the exam on Friday, July 29th with a deadline of Sunday, July 31st, poorly thought out, and counter to that objective?

Now, if the cycle time for updating the list is a day or two, that's not a problem.  But who really wants to deal with this over the weekend?