From: "Kevin Toppenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 9:51 AM
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Re: more M read questions

Are you making this more difficult that it has to be?  (I can't
*imagine* you doing that!  :-)  )

I don't know about the big/little endian issues.  I am not planning to
store two-byte words, so I don't think this comes into play.  I will
just store the bytes as they come in the stream.

And I don't want to use a GT.M unique solution, as that will greatly
limit potential use by others.

Kevin

P.S.  I read that using this syntax:
use IO:(NOTERMINATOR)  is supposed to make the stream not stop at
"terminator" characters.

But it doesn't seem to work for me yet.

Kevin