David --

Thank you for your comments.

The intent especially with OpenVistA VivA and to a lesser extent with
OpenVistA SemiVivA is to create a "60 seconds to a running VistA system"
ability to demonstrate VistA.

A second intent is to make it easy to install a VistA system (with Linux
as well as without, since not everyone has Linux installed) on a PC for
production use.

-- Bhaskar