I must be missing something. A little while back, I remember you flatly saying there is no medical justification for replicating records across facilities. I'm not a doctor, but that was a little surprising to me. If a veteran is evacuated from Biloxi in the wake of Katrina, then how is having access to his or her medical record of no medical value? My assumption was that the concern here was for privacy (which is no small matter), and that was the reason for my allusion to privacy concerns in my message.
===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is foolish to answer a question that
you do not understand."
--G. Polya ("How to Solve It")