On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 18:45 -0400, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
> I am (still) working on a document imaging etc.  I had thought that I
> would try to use as much of the existing server RPC's etc to avoid
> re-inventing the wheel.
>
> But it looks like the use of "\" as a file path node separator
> (instead of "/" used by linux/unix) is hard coded in.

Just Replace \ with / on whichever end you are dealing with it (this is
what we do).

Because they use \ as the separator, \\ will be used to escape a \, so
you can just detect that and deal with it. However, if you are fully
using the RPCs available, a \ will never be anything but a path
separator.

--Todd