I suspect that you obtained a version of GT.M that was several years old and
also that
your version of VistA is rather old as well. You would do better with a newer
version of
GT.M. I installed version 4.4-004 on Debian Sarge some time ago and I am sure
that others
have installed version 5 with no problem. (I should install 5 soon myself).

>Hi:
>
>  I'm trying to install Hui OpenVista on Debian Gnu/Linux Sarge.
>Linux Barcelona 2.6.8-2-386 #1 Thu May 19 17:40:50 JST 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
>
>  I tried to install from script, but it didn't installed well. It didn't
> decompressed
the globals on the g directory. Then I tried the manual install and find out
the problem
was with the GT.M installation. Once installed it gave me the following error
when I ran
mumps -direct.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ mumps -direct
>mumps: relocation error: mumps: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in
>file
libc.so.6 with link time reference