Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] What will receive the incoming mails?

I guess I spent too long in IETF lists (and a few meetings) hashing out the updates to 821 and 822. Let's just say that one member of the group was sufficiently abrasive that I lost all interest in qmail. The MTA I know best is sendmail; I haven't taken the time to look into postfix or exim (for no reason other than lack of time).

===
Gregory Woodhouse

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery