From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Woodhouse
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:39 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Finding all pointers to bad entries/Re: ?Fileman bug?

Yes, that's where they're found. I'm not 100% that variable pointers create "PT" nodes, but I believe they do.

James Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are the
^DD(50,0,"PT",
nodes not a complete list of the files and fields pointing to file 50?

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Einstein was a giant. He had his head in the clouds and his feet on the ground."

-- Richard P. Feynman