Try hitting the <P> key, the actually letter, than <F1> than <E>.  That how
it works for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Toppenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 1:32 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Screenman question

I have had this problem too.  What emulator are you using?  PuTTY
works OK, and as I remember, <PF1>=<F1>

By the way, if you are learning screenman, have you seen the video
tutorials?  They are quite helpful.  They are screen captures that
walk one through the process.  I has able to create a screenman edit
screen quite easily following the directions.

Kevin