Carlos, it may be that you need to make a directory on your machine that is
for the HFS device.  Look in your device file for HFS and it will probably
show a directory, and you will need to create one like it. I created an empty
documant with the hfs.dat name.  I am not sure it was necessary.  In my
system,  /tmp/ is already there.

GTM>D Q^DI

VA FileMan 22.0

Select OPTION: 5  INQUIRE TO FILE ENTRIES

OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: KERNEL SYSTEM PARAMETERS// DEVICE
                                          (64 entries)
Select DEVICE NAME: HFS  GTM-UNIX-HFS    Host File Server
(GT.M)     /tmp/hfs.dat

ANOTHER ONE: