Off topic but I thought that others would benefit greatly from knowing about
this application of mprime, namely for stress testing your system prior to
deploying
it into production.

http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm

I have been running it for 24 hours as a final test prior to configuring
our systems for production. So far I picked up one error that appears to be
related to a faulty chip-set fan.

I have heard of others using it as a check on their Beowulf clusters.

--
Ismet B. Kursunoglu, MD, FCCP

 Medical Director
 Alaska Clinic, LLC